Blog feedback and learner response

 Blog feedback and learner response

WWW: You’ve posted the most difficult piece of work so far – the practical mise-en-scene recreation. However, there is nothing else on your blog so we need to use this as a very useful lesson in making sure we are publishing work on time and fully complete.

EBI: I am a little concerned that there is nothing posted on your blog aside from the Scream recreation. Make sure you post the following to your blog

LR: Complete all the missing work and post it to your blog.

Reflect on your first month of Film & TV Language. What aspect of Film & TV language have you most enjoyed studying? What is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop before we start coursework at the end of Year 12?

My first month of Film & T language has been really good so far. I have enjoyed analysing the film posters, and recreating the mise en scene from Scream. As this is the first time I have used the Premier Pro software, I have enjoyed editing the mise en scene recreation. My strongest piece of work so far is the film poster analysis as I have covered how to analyse these in year 11, so I have enjoyed this blog task the most. I wouldn't describe it as my weakest, however while editing the mise en scene recreation, I struggled using the different tools on Premier Pro as it was very new to me, however I am looking forward to use it for the upcoming practical tasks and will be able to strengthen my editing skills. A specific skill I would need to fully develop before the end of year 12 is to practise how to edit properly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film regulation and the BBFC

Film Poster Analysis

Blinded By The Light case study